Custom Search

Episode 32: He says he knows my brother

DAVID tells ANNE what he knows.
STEVE is looking at the photo.

STEVE
This is your brother?

ANNE
Yes

STEVE
I know this man!

ANNE
You know him!

STEVE
I’m sure it’s him. This is the man who works at the stall where I buy fruit.

ANNE
I knew it! I knew it was him! We must go there now!

STEVE
Hold on! Hold on! It’s ten o’clock at night. The Market’s closed. Let me have another look. How long since you’ve seen him?

ANNE
Two years.

STEVE
It’s him. I’m sure it’s him.
SARAH comes into the room.

SARAH
What’s going on?

ANNE
Steve says he knows my brother.

SARAH
What!

STEVE
Well I think so…

ANNE
He says David’s working at the Market.

STEVE
That’s right.

ANNE
My brother sells fruit for a living!

SARAH
Steve, are you sure?

STEVE
Yes. ANNE thinks she saw him.

SARAH
Well the Market’s are open tomorrow. Let’s find out.

ANNE
I can’t believe it. David, working at the Market.


Custom Search

  ©Copyright by English 4 Student 2010. Contact us Advertising Send Articles Gửi Bài

Back to TOP