Custom Search

Episode 35: This is the house

They arrive at DAVID’s house

SARAH
Where did you say it was?

STEVE
This is it. Barker Street. We’re looking for number 57.
The car pulls up outside the house.

ANNE
What am I gunna say to him?

SARAH
It’ll be fine. He’s your brother.

STEVE
So. Who’s going to knock?

ANNE
I guess I will. I’m so nervous.

SARAH
Don’t worry. We’ll be here.
ANNE walks up to the front door and knocks. A WOMAN (ROSE) comes to the front door.

ROSE
Hello.

ANNE
Hello. I wonder… er, I’m sorry to bother you. I’m looking for…it’s very hard to explain.

ROSE
Perhaps my partner can help you. David!
ANNE is shocked. DAVID comes to the door and recognises his sister.

DAVID
Anne!

ANNE
David!

DAVID
It’s so good to see you. I’m so ashamed. I’ve been so selfish.

ANNE
I’m so glad you’re alright. I’ve been so worried.
ROSE is looking confused and a little worried.

DAVID
Rose – this is my sister Anne.

ROSE
Your sister!

DAVID
Anne – this is my er… girlfriend, Rose..

ROSE
You’d better come in.


Custom Search

  ©Copyright by English 4 Student 2010. Contact us Advertising Send Articles Gửi Bài

Back to TOP