Custom Search

Episode 40: He said he loved me

DAVID reports his conversation to the others.

DAVID
Goodbye. I’ll see you soon. Yeah, I promise. I love you too.

SARAH
Well? What did they say?

DAVID
My mother said she was glad that I’m okay. She said she was happy to hear my voice. She told me that she’s been very worried.

ANNE
What about dad? What did he say?

DAVID
He said he was very angry, but that he forgives me, and he told me that he loves me.

ANNE
Of course he loves you. He’s your father!

ROSE
Did he say anything else?

DAVID
Yes, he asked me to go home. He said they want to see us.

ROSE
All of us?

DAVID
Yes. They want to meet you. And Sam. They asked us to go to Singapore.

ROSE
But we can’t afford it.

DAVID
He’s sending us tickets.

ANNE
Of course he is. He loves you, David. We all do. And now there is Rose and Sam too.

ROSE
I’d love to meet your parents David. And Sam wants to meet his grandparents. They’re our family

DAVID
I’m so sorry.

ROSE
It’s okay. It’s all out now. We’ll go as soon as possible.

ANNE
You can come with me.

STEVE
What about me? Can I come too?

SARAH
You’re not family, Steve.


Custom Search

  ©Copyright by English 4 Student 2010. Contact us Advertising Send Articles Gửi Bài

Back to TOP